Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hail to the King




Skin: Belleza Dylan Sunkissed 1
Shape: Hostyle Shapes Alex Shape
Hair: KMadd ~ TAISTO ~ Black
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Skyfall v2
Tattoo: -Blackfeet- To the Ends of the Earth 
Facial Hair: [CheerNo] FacialHair B #3
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched Ears OMIMI Size 5
Piercing: .Pekka. Canion Unisex Piercing (Silver) 
Glasses: [*RG*] Aviators
Bracelet: [*RG*] Armlet plain leather cord -Dark-
Watch: [MANDALA]  SITENNOAH set/BLACK
Rings: LaGyo Shield Rings
Shirt: [SWaGGa] Mesh Cardigan Grey/Plaid
Jeans: ~Tableau Vivant~  Low Rise Jeans 2
Shoes: [*RG*] Survivor Boots Brown


2 comments:

  1. Great outfit but I spent 45 minutes looking for those pants inworld and on the mp, and I can't find em. Are you sure that's the correct name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm positive! I believe Tableau rebuilt the sim so I would tp there and area search for them.

    ReplyDelete