Monday, August 5, 2013

So....

Well, sorry for my absence! I was away due to rl health issues that caused me to be in the hospital for 9 days! My posts will still be super spread out as i'm not feeling 100% but i'll do my best! So here's some new stuff from this months Men's Dept.



Skin: Belleza Dylan Sunkissed 1
Shape: Hostyle Shapes Alex Shape
Hair: Mr. C Wild Black
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - White
Tattoo: -Blackfeet- To the Ends of the Earth 
Facial Hair: [CheerNo] FacialHair B #3
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched Ears OMIMI Size 5
Piercing: .Pekka. Canion Unisex Piercing (Silver) ::TMD::
Watch: *chronokit*  watch no.38 QUASAR silver
Necklace: KOSH Avain Necklace iron ::TMD::
Shirt: {Sleepy Eddy} Gradation Summer Knit (Blue.b) ::TMD::
Pants: Barmaley  Jeans_Freeky_V1_Black ::TMD::
Shoes: Tabloid . SABBIA espadrilles . Dusk stripes . ::TMD::



1 comment: