Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sleepless

So I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I have been slacking a bit lately on blogging due to health issues and my real life is hectic due to the holiday season! So lets get down to buisness! This Shirt is new from Gizza come in a bunch of different colors and a few different combinations. The pants are chronokit cargos also comes in a ton of colors and their is an optional belt you can add. And the shoes are not so bad! I have been wearing them in all my posts lately because they are my favorite shoes at the moment! So big thank you to my readers and the people who make my blog what it is as well as the many contributors! 



Hair: [Atro Patena] Ezio  Black
Skin: *BIRTH* Nico Strawtone Heavy Stubble
Eyes: Poetic Colors frozen silver
Tattoo:  -BlackFeet- To the Ends of the Earth
Facial Hair: [CheerNo] Body.Facial Hair D #6
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched Ears OMIMI Size 5
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_M#1
Watch: [MANDALA] HOKUSAI Bracelet set/Brown 
Shirt: GizzA Double Sweater [Cotton Green]   "New Release"
Pants: *chronokit* Military Sarrouel Pants Brown
Shoes: not so bad . MAEL sneakers . suede olive
Poses by: {pose maniacs}






No comments:

Post a Comment