Monday, August 27, 2012

Some People Call Me a DIVA!!!

So a few of my friends call me a fashion DIVA! I just wanted to say it's not easy being pretty! They might verbally abuse me but no matter what I Love each and every one of them! <3 


Hair: [Atro Patena] Lukas_Black
Skin: *BIRTH* Nico Strawtone Stubble
Eyes: Poetic Colors Blue Hour
Tattoo:  -BlackFeet- To the Ends of the Earth
Facial Hair: [CheerNo] Beard.09
Mouth Attatchement: [PXL] OpenMouth addon
Ears: AITUI [MESH] - Stretched Ears - 2"
Piercing: .Pekka. Illusionist Unisex Piercing
Jacket: AOHARU Leather Tailored Jacket Black
Jeans: AMERIE Mesh Skinny Pants Khaki
Shoes: {Elygo} Spike Sneakers
Belt: .:Hermony:. Lucky Death Belt
Glasses: [[SHADE THRONE]] 2SQUARE SHUTTERS Black
Necklace: KOSH Sanctuary Necklace
Ring(l): RYCA Three COB Gold
Ring(r): RYCA Two COB Gold
Poses by: STAKEY 1, 2 Step "NEW RELEASE"

Pics taken at Bar None! Awesome Club you should check it out some time \o/ Bar None









No comments:

Post a Comment