Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Love my MOM!!!

So I have the two greatest mother's in SL that a person could truly ask for! First theirs Nieke, I love her to death! She is the less crazy mom. But she's still crazy! She is my lil rock! Supports me no matter what I do and what decision I make! Next is Ivetooo, I Love her! Shes crazy and hornier than a reindeer! Also supports me no matter what I do! I just want you both to know how much you mean to me, LOVE YOU BOTH!





I'm not gonna give a list of everything I have on, this is just a post to express my love for 2 very important people in my life <3

Tank Top: -TartCake & YuMad- I <3 Mom Tank (Personally made for me by Bella Viegel clothing designer of TartCake&YuMad)
Shorts: Rerty Street CargoShort C
Feet: Slink Mens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Shoes: INDI Seagrass Flip Flops (M)


No comments:

Post a Comment